Bouncy Bark (Rubber Bonded Mulch)
The ‘Natural’ looking alternative to Wet Pour rubber safety surface! Bouncy Bark® is a durable, low maintenance and environmentally friendly safety surface containing 100% recycled rubber tyres, reducing your carbon footprint and its lower priced than Wet Pour and other surfaces!
The resin bonded rubber bark requires minimal groundwork preparation and can be installed directly onto grass or existing hard standing surfaces such as tarmac. It also provides the ideal solution to tricky tree roots where excavation is a problem.
Fully tested and certificated impact absorbing system, with a maximum critical fall height of 3 metres on a concrete sub-base. Our bonded mulch is uniquely shredded to produce a mini bark type effect, then colour impregnated with a choice of vibrant natural looking colours.
The rubber mulch is then mixed with a specially formulated binder, then levelled, rolled and finished at a minimum of 50mm thickness over a geo textile membrane.
Wide Range of Colours and Mixes:
- Bouncy Bark® Benefits
- Resin Bound recycled coloured rubber mulch
- All weather surface
- Excellent slip resistance
- Can be laid over almost any existing surface.
- Minimal maintenance – No costly topping up of material or regular raking required!
- Environmentally friendly & non toxic – made from 100% recycled rubber mulch
- Very porous (Sustainable Urban Drainage System)
- Tested on concrete to over 3 meter critical fall height.
- Tested and certified to playground area, surface safety standards – BSEN 1177 – 7188
- 5 Year Guarantee